How to improve legibility using the online Magic Link handwriting programmes?
There are 2 online Magic Link handwriting programmes.These are designed to help students between the ages of 5 and 18 improve legibility by providing a step-by-step approach to developing neat and clear handwriting. Magic Link teaches the foundational skills necessary for written expression and composition.
The online programmes comprise of pre-recorded video lessons, with clear instructions by Lee Dein who demonstrates how to form the letters as well as now not to form them. Each step is supplied with printable, colour-coded worksheets. Clear instructions teach letter size, letter formation, letter direction, letter joining, and practicing word and sentence writing. Lessons are designed to help students develop a strong foundation for written expression and to improve legibility and speed. Regular practice and instruction through the online programme help children develop legible, consistent, and fluent handwriting, which enhances their written communication abilities.
The survey of 2,000 Americans, conducted by OnePoll on behalf of Bic USA Inc., found that the average respondent has experienced their handwriting led to a miscommunication or caused a real problem. Even more interestingly, 45 percent of Americans struggle to read their own handwriting!
What do online Magic Link handwriting classes teach?
Magic Link handwriting lessons are proven to teach children how to achieve clear, legible handwriting. This results in higher grades, feeling more confident and being able to impress their peers. Teachers soon see the fantastic transformation in their pupil’s handwriting and reward them with a ‘pen licence’.
These online handwriting classes teach pencil grip, letter heights, letter formations, spacing and letter joins in words and sentences. There are ‘Top Tips” for both right and left handers. No teacher training is required and children simply follow the pre-recorded online teaching instructions. Each step is reinforced by a ‘silly sentences’ which makes the lessons fun. At the end of the course, children achieve fluent, automatic, legible handwriting and are taught how to transfer their new skills into schoolwork.
How many online handwriting programmes are there?
Magic Link offers 2 separate programmes for home use; The first online course is for younger children aged 5-6 years old and teaches pre-cursive, non-joined handwriting in 15 steps. The cost for this course is £99. The other online handwriting course is for older children, aged 6-18 years old and teaches cursive, joined-up handwriting in 30 steps and costs £199. The online Magic Link handwriting programme is available to children all around the world.
Both courses are highly- structured , colour-coded and perfect for children with dyslexia and or dyspraxia. There is 12 months unlimited access to the online classes. The steps are easy to follow. Le Dein is the teacher on the pre-recorded course and the user can print out the accompanying colour-coded worksheets and follow the lessons. The worksheets contain the simple Magic Link font to enable clear letter formation. There is a pause button and lively music which makes the programme fun and enjoyable.
The advantages of using the Magic Link programme at home include:
- Convenience: One of the key advantages of the Magic Link handwriting programme is its accessibility; Being an online programme, you can access it from anywhere, whether you are traveling abroad or within your own country, and at any time that suits you.
- Learn at your own pace: The Magic Link handwriting programme is flexible in terms of pace, allowing you to customise it to your individual learning needs. You have the freedom to follow the course at your own speed, be it slow or fast, which can aid in more rapid progress towards improving your handwriting.
- Improved handwriting: The Magic Link programme has been developed by a handwriting expert and is based on proven techniques. By following the programme, you will see that handwriting improves significantly.
- Better academic performance: Handwriting is an essential skill for academic success. By improving your handwriting, you can enhance your ability to take notes, write essays, and complete assignments.
- Increased confidence: Handwriting is an important aspect of communication. By improving your handwriting, you will feel more confident in expressing yourself through writing.
- Fun and engaging: The Magic Link programme is designed to be engaging and fun. The programme includes a range of activities and exercises to make learning handwriting enjoyable. The cursive course has a cartoon animation at the end of each step to reinforce good habits and keep the lessons interesting.
Overall, the Magic Link handwriting programme helps develop a lifelong skill that will be of benefit both academically and professionally.
The online handwriting pre-recorded lessons improve children’s lives by improving their handwriting. Even children with difficult to read handwriting have seen significant improvement using the Magic Link method which boosts confidence and self-esteem. The Magic Link method has been fully appraised by the British Dyslexia Association who have endorsed it with their stamp of assurance.
The Magic Link handwriting courses are suitable for children aged 5-18 who aim to:
- Enhance the legibility of their handwriting
- Improve the overall appearance of their written work
- Prepare for exams such as 7+, 11+, GCSEs, A-Levels, and SATs
- Engage in brain exercises that promote eye-hand coordination
- Develop better spelling skills
- Learn this critical skill in the comfort of their own home or at school.
With the guidance of this course, practicing just two or three steps per day leads to daily improvement in handwriting. Don’t wait any longer, sign up now and begin your journey towards better handwriting.
After starting primary school he was diagnosed with Fine Motor Skills issues and Developmental Co-ordination Disorder and was referred to Occupational Therapy and Speech and Language for help but nothing we tried really improved his writing. In fact after he started Grammar school last September we felt his writing got worse because of the increased workload and he was rushing to write his notes. Several of his teachers commented to him about the state of his writing which made him feel even more disheartened.
I wish I had come across your product a few years ago which would have saved us a lot of heartache.” AAJAKS