- Children’s Education Franchise
- Is the standard of handwriting in decline?
- Why perfect handwriting like Princess Charlotte’s will earn you parental bragging rights
- Why good handwriting matters in the 11+ exam?
- Why access to laptops should be a student right!
- The solution to poor handwriting and dyslexia
- Handwriting tutor & graphologist – personality revealed!
- Intensive handwriting help for teenagers!
- Magic Link online handwriting classes
- How to Help Left-handers Write Neatly
- Why cursive handwriting matters?
- The sad truth behind the pen licence
- Magic Link – an Occupational Therapist perspective
- Why is good handwriting crucial?
- Find a Handwriting Teacher in the UK
- Why is it important to have good handwriting?
- How to help children with dysgraphia?
- Handwriting guru is on a mission – feature in the Ham and High – Family & Education
- Does your child need a handwriting tutor? The Telegraph – by Anna Maxted
- School handwriting skills cause concern in schoolchildren
- How to improve handwriting in teenagers
- 15 Benefits of the Magic Link Handwriting Programme in School
- Poor handwriting may cause anxiety & low-self esteem
- Advantages of the Magic Link Handwriting Programme for home educated pupils
- Handwriting – A Crucial Part of Communication
- Finding a cure for Poor Penmanship: Newspaper Article from TheJC.com
- Abolish the Lead-in/Entry Stroke!
- The 7 crucial factors on how to improve handwriting
- Good handwriting is crucial to exam success.
- Improve letter formation – the first crucial factor
The Magic Link programme introduces a simple and unique handwriting font which teaches letter direction, letter size and joined-up writing from the start.
There are no lead-in (entry) strokes, which often confuse. The Magic Link font inspires confidence that letters can be written neatly and simply, with little scope for error