by magiclink | Jul 22, 2016 | cursive handwriting, Dysgraphia, dyslexia, dyslexia and handwriting, dyspraxia, handwriting programme, handwriting tuition, hypermobile, Improve Handwriting, joined-up handwriting, magic link handwriting, Magic Link in schoolsThe15 benefits of Magic Link in Schools 1. Perfect for Both Primary and Secondary Pupils The Magic Link Handwriting Programme is designed to cater to both primary and secondary school pupils, providing age-appropriate instruction and resources to ensure neat and tidy...
- Empowering Children with Dyspraxia through Magic Link Handwriting
- 10 Effective Strategies to Motivate Reluctant Writers: Unleash their Potential with Magic Link Handwriting
- Writing with Pencil and Pen: a Double Benefit!
- Magic Link School Handwriting Clubs
- Why perfect handwriting like Princess Charlotte’s will earn you parental bragging rights
- Why good handwriting matters in the 11+ exam?
- Why access to laptops should be a student right!
- The solution to poor handwriting and dyslexia
- Magic Link handwriting lessons & graphologist – personality revealed!
- Intensive handwriting help for teenagers
- Online Magic Link Handwriting Programmes
- How to Help Left-handers Write Neatly
- Why cursive handwriting matters?
- The sad truth behind the pen licence
- Magic Link – an Occupational Therapist perspective
- Why is good handwriting crucial?
- Find a Handwriting Teacher in the UK
- Why is it important to have good handwriting?
- Helping Children with Dysgraphia
- Handwriting guru is on a mission – feature in the Ham and High – Family & Education
- Does your child need a handwriting tutor? The Telegraph – by Anna Maxted
- School handwriting skills cause concern in schoolchildren
- How to improve handwriting in teenagers
- 15 Benefits of Magic Link in Schools.
- Poor handwriting may cause anxiety & low-self esteem
- Advantages of the Magic Link Handwriting Programme for home educated pupils
- Handwriting – A Crucial Part of Communication
- Finding a cure for Poor Penmanship: Newspaper Article from TheJC.com
- Abolish the Lead-in/Entry Stroke!
- The 7 Crucial Factors for Improving Handwriting
- Good handwriting is crucial to exam success.
The Magic Link programme introduces a simple and unique handwriting font which teaches letter direction, letter size and joined-up writing from the start.
There are no lead-in (entry) strokes, which often confuse. The Magic Link font inspires confidence that letters can be written neatly and simply, with little scope for error